9:30am Sundays at St John’s Healesville
11:00am on the first Sunday of the month at St Paul’s Yarra Glen
While gathering restrictions and social distancing measures are in place across Melbourne, Yarra Valley Anglican is worshipping together 9:30am Sundays at St John’s Healesville, and 11:00am at St Paul’s Yarra Glen on the first Sunday of the month.
Due to requirements around meeting restrictions and attendance records, we request that worshippers register in advance if they plan to come to our Sunday services.
In order to maintain social distancing and high standards of hygiene, the following measures are in place:
- If anyone is unwell or symptomatic they are required to self-exclude from our services.
- Members must practise social distancing and maintain good hygiene practice which will change some of our usual worship practices.
- Regular cleaning of our sites conducted and hand sanitizer will be made available.
- There will be no pew Bibles, prayer or hymn books. Please bring your own Bibles. As usual, the liturgy and lyrics will be made available on the projector screen.
- Robert Colombo (St John’s) and Peggy Marriner (St Paul’s) have been appointed our Covid-Safe officers and are responsible for overseeing and enforcing these measures, including the attendance register, social distancing and cleaning.
- If you contract Covid-19, or have come in contact with someone who does, we request that you inform Pastor Matt and/or our Covid-Safe officer as soon as reasonably possible.
- If a Covid incident occurs on our premises, we have a plan is in place to respond in an appropriate and timely manner.