Service Times & Attendance during Covid-19 Restrictions
While gathering restrictions and social distancing measures are in place in Victoria, Yarra Valley Anglican is worshipping together 9:30am Sundays at St John’s Healesville which and Live Streaming to Zoom (Meeting ID: 5962662000).
Because our services are restricted to 20 worshippers, we are requesting that people attend our services via Zoom where possible. However, you are welcome to attend in person, although we ask you to register in advance because will need to turn people away once capacity is reached. To register we require your first name and a contact phone number.
In order to maintain social distancing and high standards of hygiene, the following measures are in place:
- If anyone is unwell or symptomatic they are required to self-exclude from our services.
- Members must practise social distancing at a minimum of 1.5 metres at all times, wear face-masks and maintain good hygiene practice.
- Regular cleaning of our sites conducted and hand sanitizer will be made available.
- The services will be 50 minutes in length with a maximum of 20 people at each. Once capacity is reached, people will be turned away at the door. Priority will be given to those who register in advance.
- There will be no Lord’s Supper, children’s program, morning tea, passing of peace, passing the offering plate and reduced singing of hymns.
- There will be no pew Bibles, prayer or hymn books. Please bring your own Bibles. As usual, the liturgy and lyrics will be made available on the projector screen.
- Robert Colombo (St John’s) and Peggy Marriner (St Paul’s) have been appointed our Covid-Safe officers and are responsible for overseeing and enforcing these measures, including the attendance register, social distancing and cleaning.
- If you contract Covid-19, or have come in contact with someone who does, we request that you inform Pastor Matt and/or our Covid-Safe officer as soon as reasonably possible.
- If a Covid incident occurs on our premises, we have a plan is in place to respond in an appropriate and timely manner.